All 7 art Reviews

Tiger artwork Tiger artwork

Nice line work. Good line weight and balance. Awesome jobs.

HEH thanks...but not soo "smoot" in qualty XD

Art 1 Week 4 Project Art 1 Week 4 Project

Nice use of colors. Good sence of flow with the water fall. You may want ot soften the edge of the moutain on the right side curve by the tree. Like the concept of the chains holding the supended island.
All n all very good designs.

xcolours responds:

Thank you. I played around with concept of suspending a chunk of land with chains a week ago for my last project but It didn't have what I needed for that project so I scrapped it. Since this week's project was about Arial Perspective I decided to give it another go. I'm happy with how it turned out, though there are some obvious mistakes that I made that I didn't notice at the time (like the mountain in the background that you pointed out and the waterfall having a weird bend to it on the left of the big tree).

3D SMG 3D SMG

Looking Goods....

AFF14 responds:

looking good? i personall dont thinks so XD

Shotgun Shotgun

Great work... But in the world of 3D there is no sharp hard edges.
Try to give your sharp hard edges a champher not alot just a tad.
Great jobs..

AFF14 responds:

ooohh my......well sorry aobout that XD that was because i at some point...got tired of modeling this one
thats the reason of the "sharp edges" XD

thing thing passed to 3D thing thing passed to 3D

Nice... What program you using to rig your charactor????

AFF14 responds:

i use blender (well i did use blender, i dont use it no more) all the time, but the rig in this one went...freaking wrong......damm automatic weigths XD

simple gun simple gun

Nice design. Whats the poly count???

AFF14 responds:

hmmmmmmm i dont know, but its only a cube i just edited some faces an edges and all that stuff i didnt use anything advaced...for example, this doesnt have a "unwrap" texture XD

Dragon head Dragon head

Nice construction, texture and design. Are you just using a one light set up??? Try to use three-point lighting. Focal (main or Sun), Fill, and Bounce lights would really make your character head pop out more and cast nicer shadows. Also you may want to try to turn down your glossy and secular levels so it isn’t as shinny and it will look less plastic. Great Job.

xcolours responds:

Thank you, I actually am using a 3 light setup on this one (Main light, back light, fill light) but I'm still learning on how to set them up for the best look. As for the specular, I really am struggling with that. I'll keep in mind to lower it to make it less like plastic next time.